• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Best Flooring

Fatboy

Guys please could you advice me on the best flooring to put my sp 540 on. I want to put it on carpet but someone told me not to because of possible dust. Any advise please.:help

Gino

Premium Subscriber
What is your floor composed of now ??

Wood or cement ??

Tile would be nice. Remember, you want something that is easily cleaned should you drop or spill the ink bottle. Something that won't generate static [although, you probably don't have much of that in your area]. Carpeting looks nice, but dust bunnies are easier to clean then vacuuming.

GTSTech_1

Static buildup would be more of a concern than dust, when placing any electrical sensitive equipment on carpet.

My .02

GTSTech_1

Fatboy

What is your floor composed of now ??

Wood or cement ??

Tile would be nice. Remember, you want something that is easily cleaned should you drop or spill the ink bottle. Something that won't generate static [although, you probably don't have much of that in your area]. Carpeting looks nice, but dust bunnies are easier to clean then vacuuming.

Very bad condition wood.