• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Best Inkjet Vinyl for Workforce 1100

koletsb

I just purchased a used Epson Workforce for small printed jobs that I get every once in a while and I plan to contour cut with them. My question is what vinyl do you prefer to print on? As of now, I don't plan on doing transfers so I don't need that info. So far all I have been able to find is, papilo inkjet water proof paper.

Any others?

Thanks

WildWestDesigns

You can use it for sublimation as well, but I'm not familiar with printable vinyl for it that would be of any account, but I could be wrong about that.

OldPaint

i have a ENCAD 736, 36" INKJET. the left over AQUEOUS SIGN VINYL from print jobs that dont use all 36", i cut up into letter sized sheets that can be run in my HP K850 OFFICEJET(13 X 19 max)inkjet in which i have a CIS bulk ink system installed.

Out There

Nothing really. Just throw some sub ink in and print.

Just do it before you run pigment thru it though. If not, I think you can buy some cleaning carts from Cobra ink to flush out the pigment.

WildWestDesigns

Nothing really. Just throw some sub ink in and print.

Just do it before you run pigment thru it though. If not, I think you can buy some cleaning carts from Cobra ink to flush out the pigment.

Well, you have to factor the cost of the ink. Dye sub ink isnt cheap. Some cheap german ink thats ok, i do prefer results of sawgrass though and they arent cheap.

The cleanings have mixed results. Best thing is not to have used it period before going to sublimation.