• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Best Large Format UV or LED Flatbed Printer

Kaiser

Hi there guys,

Im a newbie to this forum and pretty new to flatbed printing as well. Currently the company I work at has purchased a Rastek T1000 and to be quite honest, we arent happy with the performance. Ive heard too that this printer has had alot of complaints from other customers and isnt the most reliable on the market.

We are planning on purchasing a different machine and I was wondering what are your opinions on the best machines out there and why.

Considering alot of you work with flatbeds, I need a bit of indepth knowledge. I need a printer that can handle mass scale production and long work hours. A real workhorse if I may say. It has to be reliable and fast and preferrably a machine capable of printing substrates up to 100mm in height. It has to have White Ink capability and clearcoat is a bonus.

Any links or opinions?

Gino

Premium Subscriber
There are quite a few threads on this very subject, already. I would suggest searching a little on this site and you'll find lotsa answers.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
No, it's not a mistake, but you will get weeks and weeks of posts about various printers and you'll probably get more for your money, then repeating a subject which has been already beaten to death.