• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Best material for interior block wall raps/prints?

Craig Sjoquist

Yes you put printed vinyl on walls but limited in time it will last

Why it should be Hand Painted it will last for many years & will look so much better

These days 20 years is not out of the question for a painted sign on walls to last & give the business a permanency vinyl can not.

When it needs to be change just block out white & start over.

HulkSmash

Yes you put printed vinyl on walls but limited in time it will last

Why it should be Hand Painted it will last for many years & will look so much better

These days 20 years is not out of the question for a painted sign on walls to last & give the business a permanency vinyl can not.

When it needs to be change just block out white & start over.

Good Grief, enough with the hand painting. Though in some cases it does have its place. This is not one of them, you really need to stop suggesting that for every application.

jgaskin

Thanks for the timely thread, guys. I've got a school asking me about doing the same thing in their media center for the upcoming school year and they've got freshly repainted walls. Looks like I've got a lil' more homework to do yet...thanks for all the insight.