• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Best Material for Stickers/Body Tattoos

morty87

Hello, hoping for some advice on best material to use for general stickers. When i purchased my epson it came with some 60" rolls of gloss white vinyl sticker but not sure if it is more for window decals as its quite heavy/thick. I have some small jobs coming up so was going to purchase some proper material if necessary but not sure what the "norm" is. Also what material is the temporary body tattoos printed on? Any and all help is appreciated. Thank you

AKwrapguy

Hello, hoping for some advice on best material to use for general stickers. When i purchased my epson it came with some 60" rolls of gloss white vinyl sticker but not sure if it is more for window decals as its quite heavy/thick. I have some small jobs coming up so was going to purchase some proper material if necessary but not sure what the "norm" is. Also what material is the temporary body tattoos printed on? Any and all help is appreciated. Thank you

So there isn't really a 'norm' material for stickers. It depends on what the decals are going on, what the budget is, etc... We use 3m IJ180cv3 with 8518 lam as our material for most things.

As far as temp tattoos... no clue you should talk to promotional supply company.

You should do a little research on the material types and manufactures, also ask your local supplier for samples. This will be great way to figure out what will work best for you.

Front Signs

Well, actually vinyl is the best material for stickers, which can be applied to any surface. You can try matte vinyl stickers and maybe it will work better for you.
As for the body tattoos, we don't do this type of printings so can't give any information.