• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Best mobile app

ThinkRight

I started using this app a while back and it has been the one that is easiest to use and the one I use most often .
It is great for business cards !
It also works great for documents .
I recommend everyone with a smart phone get this just for business cards .

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.intsig.camscanner&hl=en

Turn any Smartphone into a Scanner with CamScanner for Intelligent Document Management
CamScanner is an intelligent document management solution for individuals, small businesses, organizations, governments and schools. It is the perfect fit for those who want to scan, sync, edit, share and manage various contents on all devices. 40 million mobile users’ choices for document scanning worldwide
 “The application employs its own image cropping and enhancing algorithm that leads to clearer images.” – Makeuseof.com
 “CamScanner may just be the best deal for scanning documents on your iPhone.” – CNET.com
 Top Developer – Google Play Store

Features:
*Access Documents from the Web
Now you can log in to your account at www.camscanner.net and edit file name, add tag, add notes; manage documents and share document via copying the link or social media.
*Quickly Scan Document
Use your phone camera to SCAN (take a picture of) all kinds of paper documents: receipts, notes, invoices, whiteboard discussions, business cards, certificates, etc. Batch Scan Mode saves you even more time. It auto detects and adjusts the document orientation.
*Optimize Scan Quality
Smart cropping and auto enhancing make CamScanner unique. It ensures the texts and graphics in scanned documents are clear and sharp with premium colors and resolutions.
*Easy Search Document
Find any documents within seconds. OCR for Search allows you to easily find keywords within PDF files, saving you the trouble of browsing among tons of documents.

/ Fred.... how about a new software forum just for phone apps ?

Jester1167

Premium Subscriber
I have a few apps I couldn't do without.

Document Scanner - like yours with a few less perks. I use it to scan and email job sign off/completion sheets.

My Measure - If you do surveys this is awesome app. Take a pic and put the measurements right on the image, save and email.

Locals Find!

Don't forget to add Puffin Browser to that list. Available for both IOS and Android. The puffin browser is cheap and lets you access flash sites on any tablet or phone. A must have if you want to access the full version of many sites.

Moze

Precision Sign Services
You can download an apk file and watch flash on the Android Firefox browser (for free).

Locals Find!

You can download an apk file and watch flash on the Android Firefox browser (for free).

Watch only or fully interact?? I know the puffin browser lets me fully interact on flash based websites like appfiles.com and even full fledged FB flash games like war commander. If there is something out there better I wanna know.

Moze

Precision Sign Services
I'm not sure. I just know it enables you to view flash.

galaxy-note2.wonderhowto.com/how-to/install-flash-player-your-samsung-galaxy-note-2-stream-amazon-prime-instant-videos-more-0147373/

Cross Signs

We Make Them Hot and Fresh Everyday
I started using this app a while back and it has been the one that is easiest to use and the one I use most often .
It is great for business cards !
It also works great for documents .
I recommend everyone with a smart phone get this just for business cards .

I use "CamCard" for business cards.