• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Best place to buy parts for my sp540v

capone27

I need a new encoder strip and a few maintenance items. Looking for the best place to order from.

thanks
Capone

phototec

Support your local dealer?

Why?

They don't support me!

They are 60 miles away and charge $200 an hour, to come and change out a 50 cent fuse, they charge about $500 round trip.

I will find the best price on the Internet to purchase parts cheaper than RETAIL anytime I can.

I don't owe the dealer anything, as a mater of fact, I think the dealer owes me for making the $17K purchase in the first place.

Do you pay the MSRP when you purchase a new car? I don't! :ROFLMAO:

capone27

I would love to support my dealer but they are 100 miles away and not very willing... I have in the past purchased from them. Just looking to save hassle and cost.

If anyone knows a Roland tech around Atwood Lake Ohio (35miles south of Canton let me know)
thanks
Capone

RMXGRAPHIX

Me either. It seemed like I got the 30/60 warranty (30 seconds or 60 feet which ever comes first ) and guess where I didnt go for my second printer. I also learned that when you pay in cash, support stops as soon as its paid for. I know not all dealers are this way and I was ready to go 180 miles away to buy my first one, but decided on local 50 miles away. I was wrong

Why?

They don't support me!

They are 60 miles away and charge $200 an hour, to come and change out a 50 cent fuse, they charge about $500 round trip.

I will find the best price on the Internet to purchase parts cheaper than RETAIL anytime I can.

I don't owe the dealer anything, as a mater of fact, I think the dealer owes me for making the $17K purchase in the first place.

Do you pay the MSRP when you purchase a new car? I don't! :ROFLMAO: