• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Best place to buy Roland 440ml Eco-Sol max CMYK cartridges

Shadowglen

I am running a SP-540i and a VS-640 I usually have a total of 6 sets of ink in house at the same time. 2 sets loaded in the VS Double CMYK, one set in the SP, and 3 sets on the shelf. Just wondering if there is a better/less expensive source for the Roland inks. (Not interested in 3rd party Inks). I am currently paying 129.00 per cartridge. I am ready to order and thought I would just check if there may be better pricing out there first. Thanks in advance.

rjssigns

I am running a SP-540i and a VS-640 I usually have a total of 6 sets of ink in house at the same time. 2 sets loaded in the VS Double CMYK, one set in the SP, and 3 sets on the shelf. Just wondering if there is a better/less expensive source for the Roland inks. (Not interested in 3rd party Inks). I am currently paying 129.00 per cartridge. I am ready to order and thought I would just check if there may be better pricing out there first. Thanks in advance.

Can check with CS Sign Supply.

Lately I've been using NorthLight Color for everything. They're in MN. Next door for you.:cool:

Shadowglen

Thanks I went on Northlights page and they do not show Roland as one of the brands that they Sell. I will give CS a shout.

2B

Our supplier has the Eco-Sol Max 440 cartridges for $109 ea. when you buy 8+ and you can mix / match any color combo you want

http://www.lodde.com/

Ask for Pat, tell her 2B sent you

strypguy

I get mine at Denver Sign. Their prices went up. Currently at $123.85 for 440ml. $67.15 for 220ml. You get free shipping if you buy 4. John

crny1

I locked my price per cartridge in when I bought the printer from my supplier. I pay $114 and it never changes. Guess its a decent price.

QualitySigns

I have a Roland VP-300 and I switched to Bordeaux inks. I buy the 440 ml cartridges from Pacific Coast Sign Supply in Portland, Oregon for $69.00 each. Bordeaux ECO 440 ink cartridges work just as well as the Roland cartridges, and are a lot easier on the pocketbook.

ams

Be aware of 3rd party inks. It voids your warranty on the machine, if the 3rd party ink messes up your printer which it has done to many, you don't get a new printer, you don't get repairs. If it happens with a genuine ink, they will fix it free of charge (for most manufacturers). I don't wish to take that risk.

ams

No kidding?

You think manufacturers replace printers, even when under warranty, or when using OEM ink? They don't. Warranty doesn't mean chit.

Nope, but if you have a warranty you lose it and if it causes issues they will tell you, tough luck.

Ragnabrok

No kidding?

You think manufacturers replace printers, even when under warranty, or when using OEM ink? They don't. Warranty doesn't mean chit.

replace the WHOLE printer? doesn't happen often, almost never, but it does. Replace just the broke stuff under warranty? yeah, no prob.

3rd party inks sometimes offer warranties with it, that if the ink damages stuff they will replace it. That i've never seen happen.