• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Best place to buy Roland 440ml Eco-Sol max CMYK cartridges

HCG

3rd party inks

I have a Roland VP-300 and I switched to Bordeaux inks. I buy the 440 ml cartridges from Pacific Coast Sign Supply in Portland, Oregon for $69.00 each. Bordeaux ECO 440 ink cartridges work just as well as the Roland cartridges, and are a lot easier on the pocketbook.

I also switched to Bordeaux inks over 5 years ago,print heads still perfect after hundreds of ink cartridges at $59 each. Wider color gamut and harder ink on material.

reQ

You also have to mention, that it matters if you print a lot or no with 3rd party ink, because if you do not print everyday, chances of clogging are higher.

ScheelsPR

Call up Todd at All Square, when we had our rolands and had the volume purchase to go with it, we were VERY close to that $109 mark - I can't say exactly what we got but tell them that Travis at Scheels referred you, I miss working with them since we transferred to Seikos and get 1.5 liter inks. Northlight Color is also a very great place to get ink (where we order from now) - if you do decide to do that route, talk with Phil R, he is straight with you and will work with you on ink and media.

njhomer

Extra hidden discount at checkout

I get my Roland ink from KFI Tech Roland Ink Cartridges ESL Eco Sol Max EUV UV Curable and SBL Dye Sublimation

440's are $118.67, and when you add the ink to cart there is an additional 3% discount. I just bought eight 440 MAX2 carts for $920.88 with free shipping, came out to $115.11 per cart for branded ink. Arrived next day because they are a one day UPS ground zone to me in NJ.

I went back tonight to buy a cyan ESL3 440ml cartridge and the discount is now 7% at checkout. Not sure how long the price is good for but the cost came out to $110.36 with free shipping.