• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Best Place to Purchase T-Shirts?

phototec

Best Place to Purchase T-Shirts?

I don't screen print any more, everything is digitally printed with my Roland, and have not printed any T-shirts for several years. Have a customer with a family reunion coming up and wanted to order some T-shirts.

I have read a few posts about digitally printing on Heat Transfer material, contour cutting and heat pressing onto T-shirts.

I do have a heat press, so all I need is a good source for wholesale T-shirts and some advice on what is the BEST heat transfer material to use with a Roland SP540v and Eco-sol inks.

Thanks for any and all feedback...

:thankyou:

Cyw

The best place to get tees would probably be wherever you used to order them when you were screenprinting. You'd already have an account setup with case pricing.

Theres so many different vinyls made for digital heat transfer these days.......sometimes it just comes down to personal preference.
For overall ease of use, wash ability, color retention and weed ability, my favorite is Stahls Express print.

Keep in mind, though, digital printed transfers are work intensive and the media isn't cheap. If you're only making a dozen or so, that's fine.
But if this is a BIG reunion and you need more than a few dozen shirts, plastisol transfers might be a better, easier, cheaper choice.

phototec

The best place to get tees would probably be wherever you used to order them when you were screenprinting. You'd already have an account setup with case pricing.

Theres so many different vinyls made for digital heat transfer these days.......sometimes it just comes down to personal preference.
For overall ease of use, wash ability, color retention and weed ability, my favorite is Stahls Express print.

Keep in mind, though, digital printed transfers are work intensive and the media isn't cheap. If you're only making a dozen or so, that's fine.
But if this is a BIG reunion and you need more than a few dozen shirts, plastisol transfers might be a better, easier, cheaper choice.

Haven't purchased shirts in over 10 years, don't even remember the source.

Where do you get plastisol transfers, who do you use?

:smile:

Locals Find!

Any of the big boys will be good for you.

Alpha Shirt, Broder Bros., Sanmar, NES, Jensen (smaller company but, they make anything a pocket shirt).

You can get case pricing from Alpha if you ask nicely.