• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Best place to sell equipment?

Freese

I have a good friend and colleague who is selling a Roland printer in CA, and asked me to infer here, where is the best place to host a listing for local sales.

Craigslist? Ebay (fees though)?

Thanks all

edgette

You can try craigslist. It's free but you never know what you're going to get for phone calls. You might want to suggest trying here in the classifieds forum too.

ligonr

craigslist is good b/c its free but you are only getting local people in your area ebay is good b/c you are not limited to just your city and state but you will have to pay to have it ran on their site

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I would try here :signs101:...... under your name and ask him for a finder's fee when you sell it. Say like 10% or 15%. Be prepared to figure out what crating & shipping will be, in case you find your buyer, but he/she are in Mississippi or some other far away place.

Out There

Anyone know what the brokerage fee for globalgarage.net is?

Seems like a great stress free way to sell equipment.

tomence

How about digitsmith.com I have sold few printers, cutters, screen printing equipment etc posting on there and it's free.