• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Best price on Quickbooks Pro 2013?

JERHEMI

Can anybody recommend any retailers you might have come across with the best price on Quickbooks Pro 2013? Thanks!

Shadowglen

your best price will probably be from INTUIT direct search for discounts and then get hold of INTUIT sales and tell them you are pricing them against Peachtree work them some they always have special deals that you can squeeze out of them. usually you can download and be up and running fast and still have them send you the disk.

call them at (877) 683-3280

royster13

Why not go down to your local computer shop and ask them if they need some signs and tell them you need some software?.....

2B

amazon has usually had the lowest prices for QB.

Last time we tried to her Intuit to price match they refused and said our price is our price

briankb

Premium Subscriber
Sams' Club and CostCo usually have the physical box versions very cheap but Amazon usually beats them.

JERHEMI

Pat, funny you mention that because I was just looking at their credit card processing services. Currently using Paypal virtual terminal, which has been fine. All my credit card charges are either called in or emailed and I punch them in via virtual terminal on computer. I don't do any "mobile" credit card processing, so I think any sort of "mobile" solution like Paypal Here, Intuit Go Payment or Square I'm not interested in currently. I love my iPhone and anything that helps me be more productive with it, but I don't like the fact I can have all cylinders firing working on a computer and having access to a computer and fast cable internet then having to bust out the iPhone to process a credit card! lol I'm a big fan of things that play nice with each other and are seamless. Saves a lot of headaches. I may have to look further into Intuit's credit card processing when I pick up Quickbooks Pro 2013.