• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Best price you have gotten on print heads (jv3 mimaki)

artbot

buy mine at solventinkonline.com for whatever the going rate is. ...usually around $825.

PDD

oh oh,, not this again.... thought we already had 10 pages of this on the last thread a short while ago. Numbers please....real prices, real shipping, real availability, real heads..

Anything else is only noise and we have been there already....

MikePro

best price ever paid? $650.

i'd buy a whole set of heads right now if I can find for cheaper.

premiercolour

Merchant Member
PDD: tell me if you ever seen any complaints against us fieldcenter or inkmed? what do you mean by real number, real price, real shipping? We are not affiliated with Inkmed by the way.

PDD

price from China is more competitive, DHL freight is lower too.

Adam from Inkmed

What I mean is this above, no real prices just talk of great prices, no numbers, can't buy anything based on this info.

If you have a price and stock and it can be purchased pls post it here and lets get on with it. People here obviously need heads and are ready to buy product so give them the hard numbers and let them choose.

Robert M

Heads

We have them at www.solventinkjet.com
Free tech support from a trained tech who will help you trouble shoot your problems before you order. Heads are not always the cause of poor printing, call and discuss before you order.

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
I'd also suggest that you can take your chances with some place no one has heard of before and you may or may not get ripped off.... or go with a mainstream sign distributor, or go with one of the 3 vendors who have already chimed in here in this thread. These 3 will have the lowest "safe and trustrworthy" price you are going to find. They might not be the absolute cheapest you can find but you can feel confident that Fieldcenter, Robert from Solventinkjet, Adam from Inkmed are all good dealers and can be counted on to actually deliver what you order.