• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Best Print Server For Mutoh

ahollow

I believe you are asking for the parallel port to TCP/IP adapter. My Mutoh Jr. came with the InterCon Print Server from SEH. Their website is www.seh.de/support. The model # is IC105-FASTPOCKET-TX

Last edited:

Jackpine

I use the same as "ahollow". I have the same setup ..... came with the printer and it works very well. Mine came from SSK, SignSupplyStore. They could help out with the hardware and the setup.

midnightmadman

I use the same as "ahollow". I have the same setup ..... came with the printer and it works very well. Mine came from SSK, SignSupplyStore. They could help out with the hardware and the setup.

This is an old thread but I am curious to the advantage of using one of these. I have one, but need the power cable and software. I am not sure if it is work using it or not.
Anyone please help!
Thanks

Color Dude

Its best to stay with the IC105 Fast Pocket that come with the printer.

If you need instructions on how to configure it, let me know and I can email them over.

Software can be downloaded from the link provided above.