• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Best printer for doing custom stickers and banners?

Sashatronics

:signs101: Hey!

So i am now ready to step up from doing decals for past 2 years, and business is great. Now i am looking for best solution and best quality o make custom full color stickers. Please guide me to the right machine, because i realized there is so many of them.
I mostly looking to print/kiss cut and couture cut type of stickers and some banners/poster as the business progress. So solvent ink printer is a must.
Also i am planing do 80% of laminate, so now its ether Roland print/cut machine or get some sort of printer and graphitec 7000?
Let me know your experience of printing stickers.

heyskull

My advice is have a search through this site as everyone either loves or hates the machine they have got.
Then you can make your decision based on these facts.

SC

jiarby

couture cut type of stickers

Celebrities LOVE these!

Every machine sucks and ink is crazy expensive. Sell all your stuff and go find a job... you will have alot more money next year if you do that.