• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Best Software For My Equipment

Brand4440

I have a Summa D140 54" cutter that I purchased used a few months back. I will be adding a US Tech mvt laminator and a HP 310 latex printer in the coming months. What software would be the best for the printer and cutter? I already have Corel x7 but was wondering if I need COCUT PRO or something else? I have used my Corel x7 for about a year to design things but I am not a pro with it. Any feedback would be great.

Check out Signlab 9.1 print & Cut pro. It has Virtual Production Manager- Rip you can print and cut from it with it very easy.

or you could use the provided RIP and use Corel/adobe cut-master plugin to print and cut.

they had a deal going on to upgrade a competing software (must have legal copy of course) and you could get Signlab 9 for $750.