• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Best T-Shirt Material...

mnapuran

Older thread... but what the heck :smile:

I've been happy with QuickPrint from Imprintables.... curious how it compares to EcoPrint. It is more $, but worked well for us for years

Farmboy

We use the Solutions Opaque. HTM2 setting, cut first and return to origin and print. Pricey, but has a good feel on a tee.

ayukish

Adam, do you have a profile for my Mimaki JV33? I checked the website, but didn't see any.

Thanks, Bret

Hello Bret! I do have some profiles for the Mimaki JV33. We have them for the 130, 160 and 260, SS21 inks with a Dual CMYK ink configuration. Let me know if one of those profiles will work for you and I'll send it over!

Bretbyron

Hello Bret! I do have some profiles for the Mimaki JV33. We have them for the 130, 160 and 260, SS21 inks with a Dual CMYK ink configuration. Let me know if one of those profiles will work for you and I'll send it over!

Adam,

Received my Eco-Print yesterday.:thumb: We are running the JV33-130, SS21 inks with Dual CMYK. Can you send me the profile or a link please? Thank you.