• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Best trade show vendors?

malonso

Looking for some other trade show vendors other then the ones I'm currently using. If anyone has any recommendations of who they use that would be great!

Aeon

Hi malonso, what type of vendor are you looking for exactly in regards to trade shows? Our company ProExhibits and ProGlobal Event has a large rental inventory of booth configurations (also available for purchase) both large and small and we have a large shop for custom fabrication. Also, we do all our graphic printing and production in house which I manage. Check us out and get in touch if there's something that looks like we could help you with, thanks! 408-548-4337. Trade Show Exhibits, Booths & Displays - San Francisco, CA Trade Show and Corporate Events - ProGlobal Events San Francisco, CA

MKESigns

Looking for some other trade show vendors other then the ones I'm currently using. If anyone has any recommendations of who they use that would be great!
We use Orbus and are very happy with their service. The consistency and turn around time are great.

Julia_B

Dear friends, in case someone is interested in Ukrainian and Turkish trade shows - we are professional event organizers (including services of exhibiting arrangement - like booth design and construction, exhibition logistics, interpreters, hostess, catering, accommodation etc.) For contacting you can use this e-mail: info@expoinconsulting.com. Also we have an online-directory with information about main exhibitions and trade fairs as well as exhibition servise providers: www.expointurkey.org. Hope, this information could be useful for you

gnubler

We use Orbus and are very happy with their service. The consistency and turn around time are great.
Trying to get signed up as a dealer is a frickin' nightmare. I think I just spent half an hour getting all their requirements filled out, only to have the form error out at the end and not allow me to complete the process. Why so hard? :mad: