• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Best vinyl for epoxy countertops?

Rebel Graphics

client is asking for Oracal 651 because it has worked for him so far, I just dont want to use my printer as a guinea pig.... any suitable inkjet vinyl for this project? Client says resin when combined it heats up and curls up some vinyls. A colleague says he’s done it Orafol and no lam is needed

Old Timer

client is asking for Oracal 651 because it has worked for him so far, I just dont want to use my printer as a guinea pig.... any suitable inkjet vinyl for this project? Client says resin when combined it heats up and curls up some vinyls. A colleague says he’s done it Orafol and no lam is needed
I have used 651 with poured epoxy with great results, also 3m ij35 and 180c. no lam is needed as graphics are buried in epoxy. I've also used edge printed gerber 220 with no problems