• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Best vinyl for making back window graphics

joeraptor2003

Hello all.
I was wondering what kind of cutter vinyl you guys would recommend for making the graphics you see on the back of car windows . Like the kind that this stick figures are made out of. I have some Jeep guys that need graphics and want to make sure I get something that is durable and does not shrink that much.
Thanks
Joe

2B

Hello all.
I was wondering what kind of cutter vinyl you guys would recommend for making the graphics you see on the back of car windows . Like the kind that this stick figures are made out of. I have some Jeep guys that need graphics and want to make sure I get something that is durable and does not shrink that much.
Thanks
Joe

if that is the case then you have to use CAST vinyl, any of the major 4 carries this type of film 3M, ORACAL, AVERY, ARLON

What is the budget they are after as that will determine which vinyl needs to be used

Jillbeans

Oracal 651 is just fine.
Avery sucks, would not take it if given a free lifetime supply.
(lots of us got screwed by a bad batch that Avery kept distributing anyway)
Talk about shrinkage....