• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Best way to advertise

i dont want to be captain obvious here but the goal of all advertising and marketing strategies should be to generate a profit...if it is wasting time and money you need a serious change in your course of direction.

Jon and I have had multiple opportunities to talk and he is one of the people that I call when I want a second opinion... I feel like a broken record lately but failing to plan is planning to fail.

one of the topics that Jon and I just recently discussed was making many changes and many BIG changes at one time and the inability to identify what is and is not working. One of the challenges that I face is working with very motivated entrepeneurs who are full of great ideas...between my own ideas and those of my clients there is never a shortage of ideas.

the challenges i face is making sure we are acting on the best of those ideas, that we are getting the most mileage out of the ideas we aer implementing and that we are not adding so many new strategies at one time that we can not tell what is working and what is not.