• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Best way to do this..?

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
That being used on some private facility or military base or something? Looks great but it's not USDOT legal as a certified Star of Life Ambulance for normal use without the 2 4" blue Stars of Life on the hood, 2 16" ones on the sides, 2 12" ones on the rear, and a 32" one on the roof. They might just not be installed yet either - usually all of those come with brand new ambulances wrapped in flat cardboard sitting inside.

John Butto

It is going to be used to fight the Mexican drug lords along the border and it does not need those decals, it is a Mercedes for godsake. Nice job Colorado.

HulkSmash

Turned out really nice! I still can't get over Ken not doing wet installs. :p

sheeet. This stuff wouldn't even install wet if we wanted it to.

Do you understand how many test cuts i had to do for that angle'd down large lime decal on the sides? Jesus.. took forever to get it right.

Digitaldesign studio angles were way off.

oh sean, we FINALLY got those 30 box trucks from diamond drilling, thinking of going to home depot to find some people to rip off 30 old wraps off these things.