• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Best way to install V-cut tool on a Zünd

Thijno

Hello all,

Is there someone who can tell me the best way to install the V-cut tool on a Zund for cutting 10mm honeycomb board?
Sometimes it’s to deep and sometimes to high, sometimes the edge is more than 90 degrees. How is you experience with this and which parameters do you use?

Flatbed Tools

Merchant Member
Hello Thijno,

Could you please let me know which model of Zund cutting machine you are using? The installation process and settings for the V-cut tool can vary depending on the specific model, so having this information will allow for more accurate guidance.

Additionally, feel free to reach out to us at Flatbed Tools for operator support. We can provide detailed assistance and guidance for the V -cut tool with your Zund. Our team is experienced with various Zund models and can help you with the setup and optimization of your V-cut tool for cutting honeycomb boards.

We're here to help ensure your operations run smoothly and efficiently.

Thijno

Hello Thijno,

Could you please let me know which model of Zund cutting machine you are using? The installation process and settings for the V-cut tool can vary depending on the specific model, so having this information will allow for more accurate guidance.

Additionally, feel free to reach out to us at Flatbed Tools for operator support. We can provide detailed assistance and guidance for the V -cut tool with your Zund. Our team is experienced with various Zund models and can help you with the setup and optimization of your V-cut tool for cutting honeycomb boards.

We're here to help ensure your operations run smoothly and efficiently.
Thanks for your fast reply. We are working with a S3 XL 1200