• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Best way to leave an Sp300v for 2 months?

veloxgraphics

With a babysitter. :)
(i only say this because if i dont print something at least once a week, i have to go through an hour of BS to get it printing like new again)

Mosh

As long as it is plugged in it should be fine. It runs every 8 hours. I had one of ours idle for 3 weeks with no problem.

mendoclothing

do you guys know if the main paper holding lever should be up or down?
also do you think it would be a good idea to drain the ink or something.
it gets pretty cold where i am leaving it,,do think that will be a problem?
thanks
raam

Mendoclothing.com

J Hill Designs

this doesn't happen to be the Raam from Truckee, ca back in the day is it? btw, your products page is rediculous in the fact that you have to horizontally scroll...

Are you leaving the printer in a cold area? If so, the printer will not turn on to perform cleanings. You can do a good cleaning, and leave plugged in - the printer will perform cleanings while you're gone - be sure to not to have empty ink cartridges installed. When you get back, do a couple medium cleans and you should be good to go.

DRamm76

Room Temperature..Main Power On..you'll be fine. I'd do a manual cleaning before and after you leave and return and you have nothing to worry about

inkmed

Two month.
The most important is clear your ink system, specially the printer head.
Or the dry ink will clog the nozzle when you turn on printer two months later.

Adam
from Inkmed