• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Best way to remove adhesive from emblems

d fleming

I use rapid remover. I just pour a small amount over top of emblem and let it sit a while. Pull some, pour some, pull some, pour some. Takes a few minutes but it will come off.

MatthewTimothy

I use rapid remover. I just pour a small amount over top of emblem and let it sit a while. Pull some, pour some, pull some, pour some. Takes a few minutes but it will come off.

adhesive and all?? I just order 3M removal and Vinyl Off Remover. Got the 3M wheel, too. Curious to see how it will work on the adhesive from the trim and emblems. I think i have 20 trim tools now!!

J Hill Designs

goo gone, goof off...? All that hippie citris stuff doesn't work like some good ol' hard core petro based chemicals...and the 3M stuff smellls better anyways! AND you can make cool fire tricks with it as well...but that is another story....

goof-off is petro based - with some xylene and acetone...

definitely not hippy stuff

tyzero

MBX electric all the way. They are well worth the $500 they cost. Saves a ton of time and I dont think you would be able to get the wheel portion to mate to a drill.
The mbx air tool is ok but when you are on location who has air avaliable?