• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Big Dawg!! It's your birthday!!

Dave Drane

So it must be mine too. Many happy returns from Down-Under.. Doesn't feel like 2 years ago I met you in orlando. have fun!!

why were you born so beautiful, why were you brn at all? Because you had n say in it no say in it at all.

once a year we celebrate with stoopid hats & plastic plates, commemorating you made it around the sun once again. And the whole clan gathers round with gifts & sharing laughter all around.

BigD we need to take a disney trip before it gets to hot. I have a small project to do behind the scenes...it takes a minor miracle t get them to let me take my kid back there but I am sure I can take you as my co-worker. You saw the last 'room' they gave me, as well as $500 aday food credit & 7 day lodging & tickets . So lets make a plan quick because it is going t get HOT quickly.

we let out joyful sounds & sing a stoopid song

Happy Birthday,,you are one year older,
Happy Birthday,, your life isn't over,
Happy Birthday, you didn't accmplish much
BUT you didn't die this year SO I guess that is enough! :) !