• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

big printjob 4x2 meter manual tile with overlap question

bolets

Hi you guys! I really enjoy reading to forum posts and this time i have a question.

We are going to print a picture for a big truck 4x2 meters. We are overlapping 2 cm and here comes the question. The print is 8 meters and we are not used to print such big prints. I think that we load the material straight into the roland vp 540i but sometimes it abit skewed and 8 meters is abit scary to print. The tile is in four pieces, can we print 1 piece at a time som we can correct the material if its needed?

What is i get an error for say on the third piece, can i the print only the third tile?

Custom_Grafx

Hi and welcome!

Some people prefer to tile in VersaWorks (or whatever RIP you use), and some people prefer to tile in the design program. Totally up to you, but doing it in the design program might give you some more flexibility.

bolets

well thanks for the fast reply! It should be a simple task for versaworks but i think next time we´ll do it in corel. But maybe theres someone outthere who knows what to do in versaworks.?