• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

BIG Problem with Versacamm-BULK INK

high impact

Sorry to hear that CJ.

I thought the capping stations would take care of the problem. I know just enough to be dangerous...do you need to reset the head parking position?

Blizare

I know you have to align the heads to sit at the correct height and there is a setting to check the cap height in the service mode. email me and I could send you the service manual. if you don't already have it.

give up and call tech support, my tech guy rocks. i can call him and he can walk me throuhg anything on the phone. i dont get it how does he remember all these different models? i hope your local guy can help you...

thewood

CJ, I had this happen once. I wasn't following my own advice and had let the waste bottle become so full that the ink level was touching the waste tubes coming from the pump. Once the tubes touched the ink, they siphoned out all the ink.

Charlie J

k...i called roland. they said i need to align the heads over the capping staion. and then limit the position. If i only knew how

high impact

That's what I was eluding to earlier. I had to do the same thing about a year ago and I had a tech walk me through it. I wish I could be more help on how to do it but I simply don't remember how.

Blizare

Hopefully it works for you. I don't see why it wouldn't since it makes sense that the heads my not have been toufhing right and the ink ends up on the floor.

Twice. :Oops: