• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Big squeege

midnite

I am trying to buy "The Big Squeege". I'm looking for the 32" or larger cut vinyl tool. The one that tapes, mounts,and laminates prints. Problem is you can no longer order from his website. I live in Saskatchewan Canada. Anybody on here know where I might purchase one of these? Any help would be appreciated.

Larry

AF

Call Dale at the number on the website and he will direct you to his current website to place your order. He mentioned recently that big squeegee.com was having technical issues.

The Big Squeegee

Long Time Member
I have re-opened my web site for orders.

I had closed the Big Squeegee web site to direct orders because I had a lot of distributor orders to fill. Unfortunatly, a few of the distributors that do mostly drop shipping took up some of the extra orders. Distributor drop ship orders take a lot more time to process so it really did not help any.

I don't feel that the distributors are stocked up enough to be able to close the web site to ordering. I end up getting more calls that would not be necessary if the site was taking order. Lesson learned.

We do have a new distributor in Canada that carries most of our tools. Even though the Big Squeegee web site is open to orders, I would appreciate it if Canadian customers give them a try first. That's Cape Columbia Distributors.

The Big Squeegee web site is ready to take new orders with the :signs101: discount back in place.

be sure to look for our ad in the up coming NBM Buyers guide. It is a half page ad so it should be hard to miss. The buyers guide will be distributed to NBM show visitors over the next year.