• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Big squeegee alternative?

Gnomic

Hi

Im trying to find a good alternative to "big squeegee" 50"/127cm, which should have the same price class. I havent been able to find any?

bigsqueegee.com european distributers isnt replying or is out of stock and wont be getting any more of them.

player

If you can hold on Dale is in the process of upgrading the units to a better version. He is a merchant member here.

reQ

Next step after BS is a laminator. BS is great budget tool and there is nothing else that will cost pennies & would do better job.

The Big Squeegee

Long Time Member
My European distributors have not ordered in some time. I have heard that the shipping costs are the biggest problem. I think the new tools will be a better fit for the world market.

Gnomic

Thanks for all the feedbacks.

signsbydale - The problem is i need it now(isnt it not always like that :)). Suggestions, tricks? dont really like ordering from a website, which takes $373 (includes shipping etc.), when they dont even answer emails.

The Big Squeegee

Long Time Member
Thanks for all the feedbacks.

signsbydale - The problem is i need it now(isnt it not always like that :)). Suggestions, tricks? dont really like ordering from a website, which takes $373 (includes shipping etc.), when they dont even answer emails.
It seems to be always like that. I hope that the new tools will be better received by distributors in Europe so they will be more available. None of the European distributors have ordered our products in the last 2 years.

If they still didn't answer the email on the other address I gave you then I assume that they don't have it. The only thing I can do is send you one from the US.

Gnomic

It seems to be always like that. I hope that the new tools will be better received by distributors in Europe so they will be more available. None of the European distributors have ordered our products in the last 2 years.

If they still didn't answer the email on the other address I gave you then I assume that they don't have it. The only thing I can do is send you one from the US.

Can you tell me the total price on: 26" & 50"?