• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Big squeegee + Cast Overlaminate

Hello All,

I have been using the big squeegee to laminate all of my prints and for "simple" cast products such as window letterings / smaller storefront signage I've been using Arlon 3220 G (cast) 30" overlam.

I am curious if any one has used Avery DOL 1060 Overlam with the big squeegee. I need a 36" wide roll of laminate for a job I am working on. I purchased 3m 8518 but never had worked with 8518 I was ignorant to the plastic release liner. I'll pass on doing the ocal210/290 3" core method with the big squeegee for this print.

In the next month I will be for sure purchasing a Royal Sovereign Cold Roller as our volume has picked up faster than we expected (only 2 months as a business).

Thanks to any replies in advance.
-Brent

Did some more searching and round that the Avery DOL 1060 has a 72lb kraft release liner.

I think I should be alright as I'm proficient with the BS lam tool as it gets used many times every day, But still looking for anyone that has had hands on experience.