• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Big Squeegee's

altereddezignz

As title says i am looking into maybe buying a big squeegee. This will be for applying signs by myself when i cannot unload the laminator. Not sure on what one i would need. Any help??

Behrmon

Pr. Bear-Mon
Get 2, one to accommodate full 4x8 sheets and one to cover 24x36 and smaller. You won't miss breaking down the laminator or the waste.

Tim Aucoin

The cut vinyl tool is a great product. The handle is a superb option!
I have around a dozen different sizes and configurations of the Big Squeegee. Not used as much as they used to be, but I'm sure glad to have them around when I need them for those quick little jobs.
I've gotta make more videos' one of these days showing these things in action!:smile:

Attachments

• Squeegee with handle.jpg
    Squeegee with handle.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 124
Try the new aluminum one. I have a couple of the smaller plastic ones and they are great but I don't think i will use them again now that I have the aluminum one.

TheSnowman

If you get the aluminum ones, make SURE that it's TOTALLY flat on your table. I got them and they didn't flex any and so it didn't laminate well on my slightly bowed tables. Ordered the plastic ones and they flex just a little to contour with my table.