• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Bigfish 3.5 Mil UV PS Matte Lam 54" Special $81

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Hey everyone I have a special on my 54" Matte Lam which is a great alternative to the Oracal 210 in fact if you dont make the switch to my version after you try a roll I will refund your money no problem. 54"x150' rolls will be selling for $0.12 sq.ft

:thankyou: :signs101:

SignTeam.us

I rather pay $0.18 sf free shipping and not having to deal with not receiving all the order and get charge for it and overcharge for shipping. I wish you respond my phone calls/sms/emails.

I know you have good reviews here, but for some reason it didn't work with my company.

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
I rather pay $0.18 sf free shipping and not having to deal with not receiving all the order and get charge for it and overcharge for shipping. I wish you respond my phone calls/sms/emails.

I know you have good reviews here, but for some reason it didn't work with my company.

Ouch! Yes your right and the only solution I can do is pay you the refund from my pocket, you tell me the amount and I will send you the cash. I totally put you in a crappy situation with that refund.

dypinc

Interesting I get the same ignoring from BigFIsh.

He is always posting here but will never respond to emails on pricing or samples.

Does anyone actually purchase anything from him.

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Interesting I get the same ignoring from BigFIsh.

He is always posting here but will never respond to emails on pricing or samples.

Does anyone actually purchase anything from him.

What??? Please email me at bigfishdigital@yahoo.com what have I ignored? I deal with lots of guys in here and I don't ignore people but there have been some issues with PMs every now and again so please email me and I will dial you in immediately! I'm not the type of guy who turns down business and if I can't help you I will show you who can. I'm here to help anyway I can!

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Call me, text me, email me anytime. I will take calls 24 hours a day 714-369-3321 if I miss your call I'm great at calling back. The ignoring statement is kinda irking me but I will admit I have been not great with the samples but everything else has been fine

rjssigns

Although I haven't dealt with Josh yet I will come to his aid. There is a distinct possibility that his e-mail account got hacked. Had a similar thing happen to us with folks not getting their e-mails etc... from us. Or worse. We changed passwords, accounts the whole shebang.

SignTeam.us

I Still waiting from him after 2 months on getting my refund on overcharge shipping and got charge for materials in a second order that never been ship to me and asking for an invoice over a month.

I order from him base on the good reviews on this forum.

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
I Still waiting from him after 2 months on getting my refund on overcharge shipping and got charge for materials in a second order that never been ship to me and asking for an invoice over a month.

I order from him base on the good reviews on this forum.

That part was out of my hands Mickey, I told you to send me how much credit you wanted so I could refund you the other day. They told me you had disputed the Amex charge. Also the biggest problem was I thought it was just an over charge on your shipping and I wasnt understanding you about the rolls you got billed for but never recieved. Its getting handled I assure you that though. In the years that I have sold on here I have had maybe 3 problems out of hundreds of orders.

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Guys I cannot afford to not provide great service, especially on this board. I have been a signs 101 member for a while and I promise this issue is out of the ordinary! I offered to refund anything I can even if I have to pay for it directly. Sometimes being a broker can be difficult as I dont experience many returns but every blue moon a problem will arise but I will do anything I can to make it right as I live from refferals!