Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bigfish Introduces DIGITAL WRAP KIT $799

Discussion in 'Industry News & Announcement' started by BigfishDM, Sep 10, 2012.

1. BigfishDM

BigfishDM Merchant Member

Jun 22, 2009
    All Over
    Ok guys since hearing the news about 3M issues and all the positive stuff about Oracal I have decided to partner up with someone special to be able to offer a wrap kit at a very aggressive price point to gain some market share.

Its a house brand manufactured by a huge company is all I can say at this point but its a 2 Mil Cast Vinyl with Air-Egress and a 2 Mil Cast Vinyl overlam. Both rolls are 54"x150' and will be selling for $799

I am going to do half rolls for starter kits for $350 including shipping so if anyone is interested in giving it a whirl I can start taking orders now with the hopes of being able to ship within this next week.

This is a Signs101 only promotion!

:thankyou:

Tags: