• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

BigfishDM got banned?

Gino

Premium Subscriber
He has been suspended for one week for actively selling products in Signs 101 back channels without being a Merchant Member.

So, what about all the many many others that do it ?? Have they been suspended or banned ??

What about that Merchant Member that has screwed every member he sold to here ?? Why no slap on his wrists for his worthless and wrongful acts of doing business here ?? That's a lot worse than selling something worthwhile or good to a customer regardless of what route the order came in.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
So, what about all the many many others that do it ?? Have they been suspended or banned ??

When and if they are brought to my attention, they will be.

What about that Merchant Member that has screwed every member he sold to here ?? Why no slap on his wrists for his worthless and wrongful acts of doing business here ?? That's a lot worse than selling something worthwhile or good to a customer regardless of what route the order came in.

Is there someone you can name and provide documentation of the screwing? I have not heard any complaint from you either publicly or privately. But yes, we will investigate and act accordingly against any member, Merchant or otherwise, who acts as you describe.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
When and if they are brought to my attention, they will be.

I've seen this myself where people advertise they can produce for others. Some get reported, some don't. Many are taken to the back room and the deals are worked out where we can't see the final dealings, but it's not hard to figure out, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, since you're busy doing other things.

Is there someone you can name and provide documentation of the screwing? I have not heard any complaint from you either publicly or privately. But yes, we will investigate and act accordingly against any member, Merchant or otherwise, who acts as you describe.

As for this one, it's the thread on Vox whatever it is. Just about every member whose invested in this product is b!tching up a storm. The guy came back 2 weeks later with an excuse, but still hasn't done a thing according to the way the posts are still coming in. Perhaps, you missed this one too, but to me, it's pretty powerful stuff to take on the chin in that one. I know I read into things from time to time, but out of almost 60 posts, not one person sounded too happy with how things are going, being handled or the possible future.

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide

As a merchant member, I report every non-merchant member I see selling products to Fred and he takes swift action every time. The value of being a merchant member on this site is well worth the cost and it is in our best interest to help moderate.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
As for this one, it's the thread on Vox whatever it is. Just about every member whose invested in this product is b!tching up a storm. The guy came back 2 weeks later with an excuse, but still hasn't done a thing according to the way the posts are still coming in. Perhaps, you missed this one too, but to me, it's pretty powerful stuff to take on the chin in that one. I know I read into things from time to time, but out of almost 60 posts, not one person sounded too happy with how things are going, being handled or the possible future.

I've followed that thread and can point out the following:

• A significant number of posted replies are from non customers chiming in with their opinions.
  • No contact with me has been received from any of the members who are customers lodging complaints with documentation of any wrongdoing.
  • Techvox is certainly free to run their business as they see fit, and, as long as no fraud is committed, it's up to the free market to determine what happens.
  • My only reaction at this point is to let the thread run and let the chips fall where they may.

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Shoot....
foiled again just as I was about to expand my circles of soap selling friends into the signs101 community.....