• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

BigFishMedia Banner Media For Aqueous Inks Rocks

bois323

Just wanted to give a shout out to Big Fish Media. I bought some banner media for my inkjet aqueous printer for a very good price and it outperformed banner media that cost more than 3 times this stuff.

One client came in and wanted two 4 x 8 banner in one hour. I told him that if I did it it would not be laminated and would not last more than one month outside because I print with a designjet.

He said that was fine. That was almost 2 months ago. I went to have a look at them yesterday and they looked great. Almost no fading. Plus we had a lot of heavy rain and hot sun in the last two months and the banners still look good.

I'm very impressed with this material.

Thanks BigFishMedia.

sfr table hockey

Which media was it?

I used some of his double sided fabric banner for both the solvent and waterbased and thought it was interesting that it worked for both.