• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

"Billboard" on a bike

jfiscus

Rap Master
I have a client who bought one of those cheap 150cc scooters (like a Vespa?) and pulls the world's smallest (homemade) trailer with an A-frame sign on it.

Ghost Prophet

I have a client who bought one of those cheap 150cc scooters (like a Vespa?) and pulls the world's smallest (homemade) trailer with an A-frame sign on it.

That's boss.

I dunno how I feel about the signs being able to swivel around freely... I've seen some cyclists with little flag/banners for advertising and it seems a lot less potentially dangerous.

sar bossier

That's really interesting - get paid to ride your bike around town advertising others' businesses. Brilliant ...

J

john1

Doesn't Craig on here do something similar? Def would work and cost you no gas or payments :)

mnapuran

Eh... we've buillt as large as a 3x6 double sided sign on a lightweight trailer which includes a bicycle "hitch" that attaches to the rear wheel axle. Very cool actually