Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Biodegradable banner

Discussion in 'Materials' started by brush1, Jul 19, 2011.

1. brush1

brush1 Member

Dec 19, 2008
    I'm looking for sample ....a round 54"x 5 yards biodegradable banner material for Versacamm. I never used it. I have request from a customer. This order may turn to be bigger....or may not going to be order at all....I don't have any problem to pay for it. I just don't want to order big roll.
    It may be end of the roll to.
    Thanks

Tags:
  2. ChicagoGraphics

ChicagoGraphics Major Contributor

Feb 27, 2007
    World
    A sample or a HANDOUT?

3. bob

bob Major Contributor

Nov 4, 2005
    earth
    Everything is biodegradable, some things merely take longer than others.

Just use whatever you have, smile and nod when the client asks silly questions and makes inane requests, collect your money and then get on with your life.

4. brush1

brush1 Member

Dec 19, 2008
    I will sell this piece....if they will order. I need to come with price and do first banner for them. It will be a sample for me....I never printed on this type of banner.... I hope I explained it. This can be my future customer if they will like it. They are ordering a lot of this banners from another sign shop. It is refferal from one of the designer in my town and I don't know why they are looking for different sign shop.
    I try to provide what customer request. I know it is still plastic.....not really biodegradable....and ink is not biodegradable at all.

5. P Wagner

P Wagner Very Active Member

Aug 16, 2006
    San Diego
    Last edited: Jul 19, 2011
  6. animenick65

animenick65 Very Active Member

May 18, 2005
    Boston, MA
    Did you read his post at all? He specifically states that he is willing to pay for it.

7. brush1

brush1 Member

Dec 19, 2008
    Sure. I will pay. I don't expect free staff at all. I just don't want to pay $600 for a roll (Fellers) and print 4'x6' banner what can be the only one order in my life.

I have big respect for nice people....Thanks animenick65. .......and....I'm a woman.