• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Biodegradable banner

brush1

I'm looking for sample ....a round 54"x 5 yards biodegradable banner material for Versacamm. I never used it. I have request from a customer. This order may turn to be bigger....or may not going to be order at all....I don't have any problem to pay for it. I just don't want to order big roll.
It may be end of the roll to.
Thanks

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.
I'm looking for sample ....a round 54"x 5 yards biodegradable banner material for Versacamm. I never used it. I have request from a customer. This order may turn to be bigger....or may not going to be order at all....I don't have any problem to pay for it. I just don't want to order big roll.
It may be end of the roll to.
Thanks

Everything is biodegradable, some things merely take longer than others.

Just use whatever you have, smile and nod when the client asks silly questions and makes inane requests, collect your money and then get on with your life.

brush1

I will sell this piece....if they will order. I need to come with price and do first banner for them. It will be a sample for me....I never printed on this type of banner.... I hope I explained it. This can be my future customer if they will like it. They are ordering a lot of this banners from another sign shop. It is refferal from one of the designer in my town and I don't know why they are looking for different sign shop.
I try to provide what customer request. I know it is still plastic.....not really biodegradable....and ink is not biodegradable at all.

brush1

Sure. I will pay. I don't expect free staff at all. I just don't want to pay $600 for a roll (Fellers) and print 4'x6' banner what can be the only one order in my life.

I have big respect for nice people....Thanks animenick65. .......and....I'm a woman.