• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Bitstream FontNav OpenType problem

ChiknNutz

Not sure what is going on here, but Bitstream keeps giving me the attached error when trying to load SOME, but not ALL OpenType fonts. This is only occuring with OpenType fonts and on just the one PC, so it must have something to do with a setting or conflict. Have not been able to find any help via Google or other similar search methods. Anyone experience this before?

Attachments

• FontNav error.jpg
    FontNav error.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 97

R08

Have you asked A&S ... I'm sure they have a lot of experience with that sort of thing.

ChiknNutz

It's not just A&S fonts (Microsoft, Adobe, LHF, etc.), that just happened to be the one that I used for the screenshot.

JoySigns

When you are in Font Navigator under "file" click on find fonts. Maybe they are no longer in your font catalog and it needs to "refind" them?

JoySigns

Dang, I hoped that would help. I hope someone can help. I use Bitstream Font Navigator but never know where to go with a question/problem.

HuMJohn

If you are using Corel X3, then you may need to install the fix for Font Navigator. Check the Corel web site for the download.