• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Bitstream Navigator over network......

Shovelhead

Station A has fonts....opening Navigator on station B
over a wireless network.
As soon as I click on the drive on station A which contains fonts...it crashes Navigator.
Any ideas?

BoogerB

Could you not 'map' the folder with the fonts from station a to station b, then add those to the navigator?

Or why not just copy them from A to B?

Shovelhead

Could you not 'map' the folder with the fonts from station a to station b, then add those to the navigator?

Or why not just copy them from A to B?

yeh...that's the problem...don't want to store fonts on B...
but if I have to, of course I will.

BoogerB

No vista here, but I'm going to try it next week across a few systems we have here. There are tons of various fonts floating around that all 3 need, but dont have.

Service Sign Co

What do you do , drag the fonts to a shared folder? I found it easier to copy fonts to a CD But I have a couple of seperate networks. Vista, don't wanna go there,although it will eventually be inevetible.

Goatboy

Make a main fonts folder and send Navigator to that versus the windows fonts folder. Its a sharing violation