Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bizarre shirt / Safety Green / V Neck / Pocket / Muscle ???????

Discussion in 'Printwear' started by MikeSTK, May 24, 2011.

1. MikeSTK

MikeSTK Dawns Vinyl Designs

Feb 23, 2011
    Weatherly, Pa
    ANYBODY have any idea who may carry a safety green, muscle shirt, v neck with a stinkin pocket?

I can't find one anywhere.........

Tags:
  2. Jillbeans

Jillbeans Major Contributor

Dec 24, 2003
    Butler, PA
    No, and not being a smartypants but I would love to see the guy or gal who's gonna wear this.
    Picturing a Smoker-Friendly Richard Simmons type.
    :)
    Love.....Jill

3. WildWestDesigns

WildWestDesigns Major Contributor

Sep 27, 2010
    Mid TN
    I highly doubt you are going to have a muscle shirt in "safety colors". Just not the type of shirt that they are going to want to have for a job that is going to require safety colors.

Plus, I haven't seen many muscle shirts with pockets, but I don't usually do anything with that style of shirt so I don't know all the options that people have for them.

4. Mosh

Mosh Major Contributor

Oct 19, 2009
    Nerbaska
    Is this for a local trailer park????

5. saktrnch

saktrnch Member

Mar 20, 2009
    Sounds like you should just take a regular pocket t-shirt and rip the sleeves and collar off.

6. MikeSTK

MikeSTK Dawns Vinyl Designs

Feb 23, 2011
    Weatherly, Pa
    Be shocked all you want but one of the Municipality workers came in this morning sporting one. Apparently it was made at a local training center. They asked if I could supply them.

:toasting:

7. WildWestDesigns

WildWestDesigns Major Contributor

Sep 27, 2010
    Mid TN
    That's something different. If they took safety green fabric and made the shirt, then sure it can be done that way. I have yet to see safety green on a muscle shirt, typically it's silver, or some other off white color. Occasionally a black one, but more often than not a light colored one, occasionally a mesh fabric as well.

I don't know if I would sport a safety green one myself, but that's another matter. If it was custom made shirt though, I could see that happening a lot more than finding a supplier of them in bulk. I just don't think there would be that much demand for it.

Most of the safety colors I deal with either for sublimation or die cut vinyl transfer are still regular t-shirts, not muscle.