• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Bizarre shirt / Safety Green / V Neck / Pocket / Muscle ???????

MikeSTK

Dawns Vinyl Designs
ANYBODY have any idea who may carry a safety green, muscle shirt, v neck with a stinkin pocket?

I can't find one anywhere.........

Jillbeans

No, and not being a smartypants but I would love to see the guy or gal who's gonna wear this.
Picturing a Smoker-Friendly Richard Simmons type.
:)
Love.....Jill

WildWestDesigns

I highly doubt you are going to have a muscle shirt in "safety colors". Just not the type of shirt that they are going to want to have for a job that is going to require safety colors.

Plus, I haven't seen many muscle shirts with pockets, but I don't usually do anything with that style of shirt so I don't know all the options that people have for them.

MikeSTK

Dawns Vinyl Designs
Be shocked all you want but one of the Municipality workers came in this morning sporting one. Apparently it was made at a local training center. They asked if I could supply them.

:toasting:

WildWestDesigns

Apparently it was made at a local training center.

That's something different. If they took safety green fabric and made the shirt, then sure it can be done that way. I have yet to see safety green on a muscle shirt, typically it's silver, or some other off white color. Occasionally a black one, but more often than not a light colored one, occasionally a mesh fabric as well.

I don't know if I would sport a safety green one myself, but that's another matter. If it was custom made shirt though, I could see that happening a lot more than finding a supplier of them in bulk. I just don't think there would be that much demand for it.

Most of the safety colors I deal with either for sublimation or die cut vinyl transfer are still regular t-shirts, not muscle.