• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Blaaaaaaaaaaah

Farmboy

Because of the early warm weather many of the trees have leaves on them and it looks like early summer...except for this morn. There's at least 2 inches of snow on the ground and it's still coming down. Looks like they are also calling for more of it later in the week. I though I was done buying pellets for the stove.

lexsigns

iBoston a pile of rain- dreary but we need it- Cannot beleive your getting so much snow this late!!! weird weather in deed!

Have a great mon dispite the weather and think how pretty the flowers will be when it melts :)

Farmboy

Heard on the drive in that places north of here were getting up to 8 to 12 inches. Very odd contrast, the white snow against all the green on the trees. Lex, the spring flowers have pretty much come and gone.

DizzyMarkus

The lake is too warm at the moment to allow snow -- Im 2 blocks off the lake :0) Fulton can have it. The birds and spring rituals have already been a done deal here, the darn squirrels are starting to hide the nuts again hehe

Markus

WildWestDesigns

We are going through a dogwood winter here. I don't know how y'all can handle snow on the ground though. My blood is much too thin for that this time of year.

Farmboy

Wild, we have something like that later in the year. When I was a kid we would wait until all the fuzz collected along the sides of the road and put a match to it.