• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Black A-board supplier

i need to find a black aboard. the aboard is a signicade aboard but i can't find anywhere that sells them in black, only white or yellow.
have tried proveer, fellers, advantage and robbins signs supply. anyone know where i can get some??

thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks jhill!! .......... now.......do you know of anyone that does it with the plastic sheet over the top, covering the graphic part, they are the ones you slip the graphic into.

has anyone got any idea where i can get a black signicade aboard with a clear plastic sheet covering the face/graphic?? my client wants these either today or tomorrow at the latest or shes going else where and i can't find anyone who does these! i know you can get them though!!
anyone????????

had thought of that but the client wants the one that come with the board...its intergrated.
just tried grimco...so thats 5-6 suppliers and no joy! man....never thought it would be this hard eh! lol

iSign

just say no

better yet, start a thread that says "need black sign-a-cade vendor"

"aboard" is not good enough...

...besides, you might get 1 look on your thread for every 50 who see the thread title... make that title count!

Tom Dalton

There are black "a-board" sign holders at signsdirect.com

There is this one...
http://www.signsdirect.com/Home/The-Marquee/Marquee-Portable-Sign-Stand.html

and this one...

http://www.signsdirect.com/Home/The-signicade/Signicade-Deluxe-Sign-Stand.html

I agree 100% with the person that said that clear overlays are a bad idea. They become scratched and dirty and then everything that goes behind them looks scratched and dirty. They add glare and reduce visibility and FINALLY... they don't stop the water from getting to the poster.

You're much better with a print that will last outdoors for the needed amount of time (with no clear overlays).

-Tom