• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

black and cyan stripes

p3

Ok, I have done a series of cleanings, I did a headwash, I've cleaned everything I am not sure what else could be wrong. Black and Cyan keep printing like this....

I've done searching on the forums and found a few things and tried and it makes it a little better, but nothing near being able to print solid black.

Any ideas?
Thanks!

Stealth Ryder

Looks like you have some clogged nozzles... You must first recover all the nozzles by soaking the nozzles with Cleaning Solvent... Clean around the seal at the Cap Top to ensure that no debris has built up/formed around this seal which would cause the Head not to park correctly. If the head is not capped good it will allow air into the system which would decrease the vacume that the pump pulls which would account for clogged nozzles. in most cases clogged nozzles are caused by the user not cleaning the machine properly, in some cases the Maintenance Assy may just need to be repaired/replaced. Before doing this you must determine that the machine is however being properly cleaned, I have seen very few Maintenance Assemblies that have just failed... Again, make sure your machine is cleaned correctly.

Compilla

Ok, I have done a series of cleanings, I did a headwash, I've cleaned everything I am not sure what else could be wrong. Black and Cyan keep printing like this....

Thanks!

Was the headwash completed successfully?

Do you have ink flow to the waste bottle?