• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Black bleeds when printing

PrinterJess

attachment.php

I am using an HP L26500 printer and the black text keeps "bleeding" while printing. Not sure the cause of this. It's only the black, all other colors have nice crisp edges like they should have. The black text or images look fuzzy. It's not an allover even "fuzzy" either, it's random. Some places will be fuzzier than others on the same print.
The room I am printing in has 61% humidity, 75 degrees F, I have ruled that out as I believe it should be a fine environment for printing per the HP manual. I have switched out both of the Y/K print heads, still getting this problem. I've tried a different media and this occurs on every one I've tried. I have aligned the print heads using the auto align feature and also the manual align feature. Still printing like crap. Please help if you can, I am running out of ideas. Jobs need to get out the door. THANKS! appreciate your help

Attachments

• Cedar.jpg
    Cedar.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 147

dypinc

Too much ink is being laid down for the passes and heat your running. Slow it up a little. You can try using inter-pass delay or setting your passes higher.