• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Black Boxes Over everything when I import a pdf into Flexi 10.5

Nat

There seems to be layer after layer of masks under the masks it appears fine isn't there a better way to fix this problem ?
The original file was Created on a Mac I'm using a Pc, the file looks fine on import into pdf complete, then I save it as a pdf and open it into flexi 10.5 everything has black boxes over it!

Thank You
Nat de Vries

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Do you need to open it in flexi to edit it or just to send it to the RIP.
If it is print ready leave the main flexi app closed and drop it directly into the program manager.
Saves a lot of headaches with files from outside sources.

wayne k
guam usa

Nat

That sounds like a great idea, but I haven't a clue how to do that?
I have Always Ran everything thru Flexi then into Versaworks.

The File looks to me like it would be print ready from looking at it thru PDF Complete program

Thank you
Nat de Vries
natdevries@ymail.com

401Graphics

usually when i have pdf issues with flexi, i open the file in photoshop and re-save it as a photoshop file, and use that to print from flexi

Sign Eagle

usually when i have pdf issues with flexi, i open the file in photoshop and re-save it as a photoshop file, and use that to print from flexi

We always open customer supplied PDF in photoshop first, seems to be the only way to be sure there won't be font changes and black boxes