• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Black friday and cyber deals? Where, I saw none

phototec

Phototec,

You almost had me headed to Home Depot for the Gorilla Ladder! Wow, I could really use one of those. Got too busy though, and just didn't do it. Oh well, maybe next year. :smile:
That looks like a very useful thing. :thumb:

You had to go get it early, here in Texas, most HD's sold out by noon on Friday. It was a smoke'n deal!

I use it all the time...

player

What really sucks in Canada is an imposed "recycling fee" scam which is a charge on electronics up front to dispose of the item at the end of it's life. As an example any TV's over 30" add $40 in Ontario. Then they tax it at 13%!!!

So I just bought an Acer 24" monitor reg $199 for $118, Plus $13 eco fee, plus 13% sales tax= $148.

I was reading about it and I think they add $179 to any large printers. Apparently instead of properly disposing of the crap like we are paying, they are shipping it (dumping) to 3rd world countries.

visual800

What really sucks in Canada is an imposed "recycling fee" scam which is a charge on electronics up front to dispose of the item at the end of it's life. As an example any TV's over 30" add $40 in Ontario. Then they tax it at 13%!!!

So I just bought an Acer 24" monitor reg $199 for $118, Plus $13 eco fee, plus 13% sales tax= $148.

I was reading about it and I think they add $179 to any large printers. Apparently instead of properly disposing of the crap like we are paying, they are shipping it (dumping) to 3rd world countries.

O Dear God ! :ROFLMAO: an ECO FEE!? Im pretty sure the US will follow suit with this BS! Im so damn sick of "green" and "eco" and any other fell good stuff compnaies are trying to shove down our throats.

401Graphics

One of the BEST deals at Home Depot is the GORILLA LADDERS 20" ALUMINUM WORK PLATFORM for $17, I purchased two last year for $22 each.

Theses are selling for over $58 at Amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/WP-20-B-Aluminum-Platform-225-Pound-Capacity/dp/B0000AX74K

This is a very nice work platform, work great for window graphic installs and perfect for van applications, folds for storage.

:smile:
I got one of these at home depot too. Wish I got two. They are great!
They also had 5 foot ladders for $15, but they were sold out. I seen people walking around with 3 of them on their shopping carts! Greedy bastards just gonna resell them.

MikePro

Cybermonday @ crucial.com jacked their RAM prices up 10%, most likely to make up for the 25% they slashed on SSD's
getting 3-240GB SSD's for our design comps, and "saving" $120.

fresh

One of the BEST deals at Home Depot is the GORILLA LADDERS 20" ALUMINUM WORK PLATFORM for $17, I purchased two last year for $22 each.

Theses are selling for over $58 at Amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/WP-20-B-Aluminum-Platform-225-Pound-Capacity/dp/B0000AX74K

This is a very nice work platform, work great for window graphic installs and perfect for van applications, folds for storage.

:smile:

We went to HD to get these on Saturday, and they had literally just sold out :(