• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Black Friday Wrap Deals!!!!!

Bigdawg

Just Me
it is for real.

You can download the 2D templates as soon as they run your credit card for sure... but it doesn't look like you can access the 3D software or templates yet. If you pay by paypal you'll need to respond to the shipping invoice before they can run the card and get you going.

They have gotten slammed with this promotion, but they are pretty much shipping same day they get payment.

BALLPARK

Great!!!

Thanks for the reply, this will save us quite a bit of money!

Ordering one for us now... Thanks again for the heads-up. :)

AUTO-FX

When you purchase this product, you will be able to download all templates and begin using it immediately. You also will be able to download the 3D-Software. You will also receive a boxed copy.[/QUOTE]

I found this on there site just wondering if anyone has tried to download anything. I am looking at also buying a copy of it as well.

yeah, i read that too but didnt see the download option. Ah, I'll just wait for the DVD

HulkSmash

I actually asked about the instantly use option. They weren't entirely sure how i could do that.. So i just said i'd wait for the CD's..

Sorry wraps.. i have not used this specific program before.

petesign

mine just got here. It's legit. When you register your product they email you the code to access the download sections.

Great find, thanks a TON!

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
Never tried the 3d version before but JSI is a good company. I get our Triangle ink from them. Already got my copy in, registered, and got my code emailed back. 1 state away from JSI so shipping was only 8 bucks. :thumb: Cheapest I've even seen this template pack before.

bigben

I've never used those softwares. But on their web site, it seems to have templates for skidoo and motorcycles. I can't find what models they have. Where can I find a list of the vehicle they have on those dvd?

Roadrunner

Not on Black Friday

Saw post about sale yesterday. Tried to order this morning at 8:30 am.
Apparently all gone. No one answers phone #s. "Buy now" link doesn't work.
Odd "Black Friday sale in that it can't be purchased on "Black Friday"

rcook99

Not on Black Friday

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saw post about sale yesterday. Tried to order this morning at 8:30 am.
Apparently all gone. No one answers phone #s. "Buy now" link doesn't work.
Odd "Black Friday sale in that it can't be purchased on "Black Friday"

Saw it the other day but had to go out of town and forgot about getting it ordered. That just sucks :banghead:but what are ya gonna do:frustrated:, the page stated while supplies last. Maybe next year.