Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Black friday!!

Discussion in 'General Chit-Chat' started by IGD, Nov 20, 2012.

1. IGD

IGD Verboten

Nov 19, 2012
    I'm not too sure if this is a stupid question or not, but was curious to know if anyone knew of any cyber sales that were gonna happen on black friday for equipment, vinly, and other supplies??

Tags:
  2. IGD

IGD Verboten

Nov 19, 2012
    bump.anyone?

3. Gino

Gino Major Contributor

Jun 7, 2006
    PA
    I just bought a tractor on line and got a great price. Going to pick it up this evening. They said anytime after 4pm.

That's as close as I get to cyberism.

4. IGD

IGD Verboten

Nov 19, 2012
    what do u mean a tractor? like a riding tractor?

5. J Hill Designs

J Hill Designs Major Contributor

Sep 24, 2004
    Don't mind him. He's just padding his post count :thumb:

6. Gino

Gino Major Contributor

Jun 7, 2006
    PA
    See, you're not as dumb as you first thought in your OP.

Yes, a riding tractor. I ordered online. Like I said, that's as close as I got to cyberism.

It's not a post count I'm going for, but a well educated crowd, jhilld.

7. IGD

IGD Verboten

Nov 19, 2012
    well i know not to post in this section anymore unless i want sarcasim, yall can go ahead and delete this thread

8. 2B

2B Moderator

May 5, 2011
    TX

We got an E-mail from SignWarehouse, Inc. <noreply@signwarehousenews.com> listing their black Friday sales

im sure there are other suppliers doing it, just have to look

9. Gino

Gino Major Contributor

Jun 7, 2006
    PA
    IGGIE..........

What's your problem ?? You opened up with your saying you weren't sure if it was a stoopid question or not. No one said it was stoopid. I merely stated I bought something on-line and you get bent outta shape. Now....... that's the stoopid part.

Don't be such a whiner.

10. ChicagoGraphics

ChicagoGraphics Major Contributor

Feb 27, 2007
    World
    I think IGD and Gino should kiss and make up, :toasting:

11. signswi

signswi Very Active Member

Oct 29, 2009
    Best deals are on computer equipment and software. Now is the time to upgrade your networking equipment, pcs, monitors, etc. Adobe is also running a 50% off deal on Friday on their CS subscription option.

12. ThinkRight

ThinkRight Active Member

Nov 13, 2011
    Atlanta Ga
  13. Pat Whatley

Pat Whatley Major Contributor

Sep 29, 2003
    Wetumpka, AL
    The Best Buy thing every year is a crock. There shouldn't be any chairs, no power, no tents, no food, and no bathrooms. I want people standing up for 24 hours, doing the pee pee dance, and passing out from starvation. Survival of the fittest because saving $200 on a cheap television is the meaning of Christmas. That's reality TV I'd pay to see.

Of course I'd pay to see it because I'm sure as hell not going anywhere near shopping Friday morning. Women are already crazy. You combine thousands of women, lack of sleep, too much caffeine, and massive sales all into on one event and a man doesn't stand a chance.

None of that really answered the question. I apologize for hijacking your thread and I own you a grape pop-tart.

Here's the signwarehouse ad. http://www.signwarehouse.com/email/weeklydeals/

14. Centro Graphics

Centro Graphics Member

Jul 9, 2012
    Los Angeles
    Gino didnt do a lot wrong, OP wants to smile more its great for ya health.

Hell I hardly Know you Gino but you make me laugh, an I like laughin

15. fmg

fmg Verboten

Dec 14, 2009
    I heard that certain walmart staff are threatening to go on strike Friday

16. IGD

IGD Verboten

Nov 19, 2012
    lol im not mad, just wanted to know if anyone has heard anything about sales as far as this industry goes. thanks for the replys guys im not mad at anyone on here

17. IGD

IGD Verboten

Nov 19, 2012
    ive got all the newest adobe softwares, but what i would be interested in is a deal on flexi

18. James Burke

James Burke Being a grandpa is more fun than working

Jan 2, 2010
    Mitten State
    Adobe had some outstanding deals last year. I got the PSCS5 upgrade for $135.00 delivered. And now that the cloud has changed all that, it will be interesting to see if they do something special again this year.

But as of late, I've been in a "thankful for what I have" attitude, and I plan to intentionally avoid all stores on Black Friday.

JB

19. Jim Doggett

Jim Doggett Very Active Member

Feb 17, 2008
    You can always go here to check out our current specials: https://www.signwarehouse.com/email/

Best Regards,

Jim