• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Black friday!!

IGD

I'm not too sure if this is a stupid question or not, but was curious to know if anyone knew of any cyber sales that were gonna happen on black friday for equipment, vinly, and other supplies??

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I just bought a tractor on line and got a great price. Going to pick it up this evening. They said anytime after 4pm.

That's as close as I get to cyberism.

IGD

I just bought a tractor on line and got a great price. Going to pick it up this evening. They said anytime after 4pm.

That's as close as I get to cyberism.

what do u mean a tractor? like a riding tractor?

Gino

Premium Subscriber
See, you're not as dumb as you first thought in your OP.

Yes, a riding tractor. I ordered online. Like I said, that's as close as I got to cyberism.

It's not a post count I'm going for, but a well educated crowd, jhilld.

IGD

well i know not to post in this section anymore unless i want sarcasim, yall can go ahead and delete this thread

2B

well i know not to post in this section anymore unless i want sarcasim, yall can go ahead and delete this thread

We got an E-mail from SignWarehouse, Inc. <noreply@signwarehousenews.com> listing their black Friday sales

im sure there are other suppliers doing it, just have to look

Gino

Premium Subscriber
IGGIE..........

What's your problem ?? You opened up with your saying you weren't sure if it was a stoopid question or not. No one said it was stoopid. I merely stated I bought something on-line and you get bent outta shape. Now....... that's the stoopid part.

Don't be such a whiner.

signswi

Best deals are on computer equipment and software. Now is the time to upgrade your networking equipment, pcs, monitors, etc. Adobe is also running a 50% off deal on Friday on their CS subscription option.

Pat Whatley

The Best Buy thing every year is a crock. There shouldn't be any chairs, no power, no tents, no food, and no bathrooms. I want people standing up for 24 hours, doing the pee pee dance, and passing out from starvation. Survival of the fittest because saving $200 on a cheap television is the meaning of Christmas. That's reality TV I'd pay to see.

Of course I'd pay to see it because I'm sure as hell not going anywhere near shopping Friday morning. Women are already crazy. You combine thousands of women, lack of sleep, too much caffeine, and massive sales all into on one event and a man doesn't stand a chance.

None of that really answered the question. I apologize for hijacking your thread and I own you a grape pop-tart.

Here's the signwarehouse ad. http://www.signwarehouse.com/email/weeklydeals/

Centro Graphics

Gino didnt do a lot wrong, OP wants to smile more its great for ya health.

Hell I hardly Know you Gino but you make me laugh, an I like laughin

IGD

lol im not mad, just wanted to know if anyone has heard anything about sales as far as this industry goes. thanks for the replys guys im not mad at anyone on here

IGD

Best deals are on computer equipment and software. Now is the time to upgrade your networking equipment, pcs, monitors, etc. Adobe is also running a 50% off deal on Friday on their CS subscription option.
ive got all the newest adobe softwares, but what i would be interested in is a deal on flexi

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
Adobe had some outstanding deals last year. I got the PSCS5 upgrade for $135.00 delivered. And now that the cloud has changed all that, it will be interesting to see if they do something special again this year.

But as of late, I've been in a "thankful for what I have" attitude, and I plan to intentionally avoid all stores on Black Friday.

JB