• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Black Friday

Sidney

Black Friday we will have an incredible opportunity that is exclusive to that 1 day only! What is your sign business offering to your customers?

Sidney Muniz
Graphixcalc.com

Gino

Premium Subscriber
We're closed, so we're staying home, off the roads and making America safe for the idiots out running around looking for sales on nonsense. I really like 4 day weekends. :wavingflag:

jfiscus

Rap Master
We are offering next-day service and returned phone calls. (Monday!) Have a great weekend, and don't work too hard if you have to come in Friday! ;)

reQ

Yup, thanks God, to us, who is in Canada, that we don't have that crazy day, when ppl are turned into brainless things. Normal work day for us as usual.

Sidney

Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving. We will have an amazing promotion from Black Friday until Monday because we understand most sign businesses are closed til' then.
GraphixCalc

Sidney

Happy Thanksgiving

Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving. We will have an amazing promotion from Black Friday until Monday because we understand most sign businesses are closed til' then.

Sidney Muniz
Vice President
GraphixCalc.com

CSOCSO

I don't hate paint, I just overlay it.
I know a shop that has %50 percent off on full wraps right now. %50 off!!!! FIFTY!

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I know a shop that has %50 percent off on full wraps right now. %50 off!!!! FIFTY!

Monday, we'll be introducing our December Special. All signs with white copy and graphics on a white background will be half-price. It's a sale promotion we run at various times throughout the year to help support the economy. Installation not included. Call for details.

Sidney

Who likes saving money?

Don't miss the Black Friday weekend sale. Amazing savings and offers. Save now and visit GraphixCalc

Happy holidays,
Sidney Muniz
MSSion,LLC
GraphixCALC.com

ams

I am not allowed to post anything about my products or sales, because Fred is still around and I would get banned if I mentioned my products or sales, because apparently I would be "advertising" and I am not a "merchant member". So therefor I cannot contribute to this post.